Monday, December 11, 2006

Starting fresh

I guess you could call this my second attempt at a blog. My first attempt came days after I got my first positve HPT, but ended abruptly after my subsequent miscarriage. I have thought a lot about continuing the old one, but everytime I went back and reread my first entries I felt so foolish for having been so naive-- I thought that a positive pregnancy test naturally meant that, 9 months afterwards, you'd have a baby. Well, 9 months later would have been December 4, and let's just say that on Dec. 4 I was sharing a bottle of wine with my old college roommates celebrating not a newborn, but another 30-something birthday (my friend's, not mine).

So, now I'm older, wiser (ha!), and trying my luck at a second blogging attempt. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: