Thursday, January 18, 2007

Upside down

So, I got the HSG, and it wasn't as bad as I expected, which is good. But, it was definitely an odd experience. I had mine done at a teaching hospital, so there were about 7 people in and out at various times during the 15 minute procedure, which was a tad intimidating. And, getting it done in a hospital did very little to assuage my fears beforehand...

But, apparently everything looks fine. Although, I guess my uterus is upside down. ??? They tell me this is normal and nothing to worry about. It certainly doesn't seem normal to me. I emailed my friend to tell her and she emailed back, "Does that mean the baby will come out of your mouth?" Let's hope not.

2 comments:

theoneliner said...

my RE and related procedures are at a teaching hospital, too. So annoying. there's always an audience.
glad everything looks ok.

Chloe said...

My uterus is upside-down too! I've been trying to find out more info because all my doctor mentioned at the time was that it was no big deal...