Thursday, March 22, 2007

No inflatible Christmas storks for me...

Starting spotting this afternoon. It's fucking CD22 (10dpiui #2). What the hell is that all about?!

If I weren't so bitter and cynical, I'd be scouring the internet looking up "implantation bleeding" right now. I'm not for two reasons: One, I think we're all past that point by now. And two, if it did happen to be implantation bleeding, then this month would be WAY too much like last March.

Good lord, is anyone else bored of this fucking infertility thing? Universe, I'm ready to move on to the next challenge. I so feel like I'm replaying the same cycle over and over again since our miscarriage. Only now, the sex on demand has been replaced with hubby doing his business in a cup and inserting a catheter into my uterus. Glorious. At least I used to get an org*asm out of the deal.

Humpf.

5 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Oh f#ck! Maybe it's nothing. I hope it's nothing. Hang in there. I'm getting tired of this IF crap too, but it's the hope that our "someday" may just be around the corner that pushes me on.

Sarah said...

really? i NEVER got an org@sm out of sex on demand.

i totally understand bitter and cynical. you've got every reason to be. i'm so sorry you're having to relive that awful cycle again and again. but you know they do say spotting doesn't necessarily mean anything, so i'm going to hold onto my hopes for you.

Reproductive Jeans said...

I'll be mad and cynical right there with you!! I cant even seem to ovulate this month!! (I usually do!) the pressure of IF is so unbearable...its hard to keep afloat. But I am STILL holding out hope for you!!!!

theoneliner said...

oh this does SUCK! i'm sorry. you deserve much better than this.

and i'm tired of this infertility thing, too.

Tam said...

Oh we hear you loud and clear on that one...sick of it too but we have to keep on going, somehow stopping is harder than carrying on. I hope it's nothing too, I've always been told that it's not over until the fat lady sings but somehow she always fall asleep on me and starts singing once I already know the damage...the witch! Try and keep your chin up sweetie, we here for you :) Hugs xxx