Saturday, March 31, 2007

Weekend Update...

First, the review I mentioned Thursday, was a total fucking train wreck. From start to finish. I can’t even get into the details, because I’ll get SO angry. But, this guy is uncollaborative, uncooperative, completely resistant to feedback, and just generally negative. And, he won’t engage in a real dialogue about his behavior. And, he’s going to do everything in his power to make things M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E for as long as he’s here. Which hopefully won’t be too much longer.

Second, I had another ulatrasound and bloodwork today. Looks like I’ve got one mature follie, and one semi-mature (my word, not the RE’s—it was like 13x14 or something like that). So, I triggered tonight. Of course I forgot to give myself the shot until 9:30 again. Fuck. What is my problem with that??

The one weird thing was that the nurse told me that my estrogen dropped today. I guess that could be an indicator of impending ovulation? I didn’t get to talk to her, so I don’t know whether that’s a particularly bad sign. But, here’s hoping it’s not…

So, IUI #3 tomorrow and Monday.

Here we go again…

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ouch. There's nothing worse than someone on your team that won't listen and won't learn. (He hired a lawyer before you even met with him? Please. What lawyer would take someone like that for a client? Not a good one, I'll tell ya that.)

Good luck tomorrow!

Sarah said...

good luck today and tomorrow! hope this cycle is the one for you!

Baby Blues said...

Good luck on this cycle! I hope third time's a charm.

tipsymarie said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Bumble said...

Oh Good Luck sticky bun!!! C'mon the little follies!

Reproductive Jeans said...

Stick to Sticky Bun!! Go little follies go! Keeping crossed for you =)