Thursday, April 12, 2007

Keeping busy...

Honestly, this is the slowest 2ww known to man. I know I'm close(ish), but ohmygod! 10dpiui today...and yet, it feels like a week and a half has gone by since my post yesterday. *sigh*

Thankfully, Dianne from Flutter of Hope found some games to help pass the time. It turns out my mind is 61% cluttered and I'm only 45% normal (see below).

Also, Kristen from the StickyBean Preconception Journal discovered a reggae artist named Lady Saw who has a song about her struggles with IF and repeated miscarriages, "No less than a woman." I actually teared up at the part of the video where the woman shows her hubby the positive pregnancy test (and later miscarries). I found it really powerful, you should definitely check it out.

Other than that, I'm just looking for ways to pass the time over the next few days (and keep the HPTs away!)...all hubby's been able to come up with is dinner with his parents. I don't know that dinner with the in-laws is my favorite way to kill time, but at least I won't be thinking about cycling, that's for sure!

You Are 45% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


Your Mind is 61% Cluttered

Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while.

3 comments:

Anns said...

you're almost there!! Hang in there lady... Anns xo

Becks said...

I got 40% normal and 65% cluttered - must be an IF thing! Hope the rest of the wait is not as much agony as the last day or so. Keep occupied and take care x

Sarah said...

oh no, i'm 70% normal--how boring!! and i have to say people who know me would probably disagree!