Friday, April 13, 2007

An open letter to AF

Dear AF,

When I said that this 2ww felt agonizingly long, I should have been clearer. I did not mean to imply that I wanted you to show your ugly mug three days early to end the wait. Instead, I was hoping to find creative ways to pass the time more quickly. And, frankly, I was hoping you wouldn’t show up at all. In the future, I will prevent myself from complaining about the wait and instead will look for creative ways to keep you at bay, preferably for somewhere around 9 months.

Fighting for hope amidst repeated failure,
SB

14 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

Erin said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry. If you can, stay focused on the hope, not the failure. Next time for sure.

Sarah said...

oh no, i'm so sorry. AF is such a bitch.

Dianne/Flutter said...

:(, so terribly sorry. Sending you a big hug.

Adrienne said...

Crap, SB. I'm sorry.

Mrs. Nonatella E. Mouse said...

Hey SB, sorry I lost your blog for a bit. I'm sorry about AF.

Anns said...

Shoot. I'm sorry Sticky. Try to stay positive, maybe next month. xo Anns

tipsymarie said...

I am sorry. Thinking of you and here's to a big glass of wine, or several.

Baby Blues said...

So sorry Sticks. Sending over hugs, bottles of red wine and bars of chocolate.

Bumble said...

I'm so sorry hun. Thinking of you x

Tam said...

I am so sorry, I was really hoping that she would stay away this time. Thinking of you sweetie :) Hugs xxx

Mands said...

That AF is such a LOSER. I am truly sorry that this was not the one.
(((hugs)))

Becks said...

So sorry things didn't work. Hope that you are feeling ok (considering the circumstances). Sending thoughts and hugs x

Reproductive Jeans said...

I am sorry this is delayed--I am catching up. I am SO sorry that she showed up...