Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cute Boys and Ice Cream Trucks...

So I had a whole different post written, but as I was finishing it, hubby heard the ice cream man coming down the street and got SO EXCITED. He ran outside as fast as he could (so he wouldn’t miss the truck, of course) and bought us both soft serve cones. With sprinkles. Chocolate sprinkles.

So, I ditched the other post for the moment because I just needed to tell you that I’ve married the cutest. boy. EVER. Really. He’s so f’ing sweet I can hardly stand it. This man was born to be a father.

*sigh*

12 comments:

Amy said...

Ice cream makes everything right with the world (or at least almost). In fact, I'm going to get some with fresh strawberries I picked myself! YUMMM.

CAM said...

That ice cream bell has got to be one of the best sounds ever! :)

megan said...

yum. could you send the ice cream truck over here next?

Nearlydawn said...

Too Cute!! I love the ice cream bell - clang, clang, clang goes the ice cream!

topcat said...

Ohhh, Mr Sticky Bun sounds so gorgeous!!

Amy said...

Yummers! To boy and to ice cream!

serenity said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I think the ones that can still act like kids are the ones that make the best dads! I hope yours doesn't have to wait too much longer.

KarenO said...

Yup... that is high up on my list of requirements to feature on any of my cute lists! You lucky girl :)

Kristen said...

Mmmmm, ice cream....don't you love it when you just see your hubby as you did when you first started dating? When everything is new and exciting and you just want to jump them all over again? Okay, maybe that is just me but I totally feel you.

thatgirl said...

That's so awesome! With sprinkles even! :-D

Tuesday said...

I want a soft serve cone now too!

Our trucks only do popsicles and sugarsticks.