Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Janet Jackson on fertility

Janet Jackson Loves Her 'Baby-Making Songs'

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 02, 2008 03:45 PM EST

"You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you,' " Jackson, 41, tells Extra from the set of her new music video, "Feedback," in an interview set to air Wednesday night.

Ugh. On so many levels, ugh. I mean, does People sink to new lows with their pregnancy stories everyday?

Oh and, Janet, I can't say whether you made the difference for us because, well, I wasn't there when the stickies were conceived. I'll be sure to ask the embryologist though to see if I can give you any more useless information to share with the world...

5 comments:

E said...

Now I totally have this vision of the embryologists all rockin' out to Black Cat.

Meghan said...

I did bring my ipod to my first iui (to help me relax), but somehow I doubt she was getting at that

Waiting Amy said...

Very Funny!

Although I have to admit, she's got some sexy music.

Oh wait, did I say that out loud, wait don't hit publish!

Sarah said...

seriously, those gossip mags almost have a way of making you feel good about being infertile with all that fertile pregnancy crap.

SaraS-P said...

Hmmm...I guess the fans who tell her that must be really careful charters or had ultrasounds to pinpoint the night of listening to THAT song as O time.

Barf.