Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweetness

Let me preface this by saying that I know I'm enormously biased, but MG and SB are the sweetest kids I've ever met.

You see, MG likes the chew on (clean) diapers. Don't ask me why. We have a room full of toys, three quarters of which are designed to be, you know, TEETHING toys, and MG makes a bee line to the diapers when we take them out and starts chewing.

Well, today, MG was gnawing away on a (clean) diaper. As she was chewing, sweet potato started to get fussy across the room. As he was crying, MG stopped chewing and looked up at her crying brother. She then stood up, walked over to SB, handed him her diaper, and took another toy.

I could cry that's so sweet.

6 comments:

E said...

oh man, that is too much! and the fact that she WALKED over to him is truly amazing.

Sarah said...

awwwww!! how wonderful to see the good side of human nature.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Aren't little babies amazing! It is so crazy how much they understand.

Ms. Planner said...

Just catching up on your blog. And is that just the sweetest story ever or what. Sweet little gal. Just like her momma.

And OMG re: the sticklecles. Another transfer in spring!? Wow. I haven't had AF in over a year either and while I want to start TTC again, I am committed to BF Missy for a full year.

Here's to the roller coaster. Let's get on and ride it, sister!

Debra said...

THAT'S SO DARLING - i HAD TO SAY SOMETHING

Bee Cee said...

Ahh bless her cotton socks, that's such a lovely story!