Monday, June 29, 2009

Deep breath!

Hubby and I took the kiddos on our first beach vacation and left today after I had my blood drawn.

I've been really looking forward to it, but also nervous. The Stickies love their routines, so I wondered what being out of their element would do.

But also, I was beyond terrified of getting today's beta results. I knew what would be acceptable (530ish) and I knew what I wanted (over 600).

The last two hours of the drive to the beach were torture. I had thought I would have heard from them, but hadn't, so was terrified that bad news was delaying the call.

Wherever you are, that audible sigh you heard arounf 4pm EDT was me after hearing the number: 944.

Wooooo...

I felt like a weight was lifted.

I know of course that we're not out of the woods; nowhere near. But I feel great about today's milestone.

Another beta on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad it was good news!

Meghan said...

Great news!!! Enjoy your vacay

TeamWinks said...

How exciting!!!

anna said...

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad for you!!! I was holding my breath as well until you got this result. Now, enjoy the beach alright already!

E said...

Wow, you don't mess around! Have a fantabulous vacation!

aretheytwins said...

Great number!! Hope you have a wonderful time at the beach!

Ms. Planner said...

Yay!!!!!

Have a wonderful vacation. Sooooo happy for you.

Belly Laughs said...

YEAH!!! Sending positive thoughts for more good news!!

Life in Eden said...

Rah, rah, rah!

Tam said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! Enjoy your breakaway!!