Friday, July 03, 2009

Moving right along...

I got another beta yesterday afternoon, right after I got back from the beach, but didn't get the numbers until today. Things still appear to be looking solid--3900 on 22dpo.

Um...wow. Way to go, stickcicles!

I'm feeling pretty lucky so far. I was really nervous but am feeling happy about the numbers and the way they're progressing. We'll have an ultrasound Monday. I have to confess to being the teensiest bit nervous that we'll have two lurking around in there. My mind won't even go there yet, because it seems so unlikely (they didn't even think one of the embryos was really viable). So, we shall see. And, frankly, I'll just count myself lucky no matter what as long as we have an uneventful pregnancy with a happy ending.

Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Janet (mother of three miracles) said...

I am soooo excited for you....to let you know they told me that one of my empbryos was not top notch and we have fraternal twins!!! Ofcourse as long as whatever is in your belly is healthy, life will be grand!!! A big CONGRATS...

aretheytwins said...

Great news again! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Monday!

Sarah said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! At least you had the holiday weekend to distract you? How does daddy feel about the prospect of two more? Can't wait to hear about Monday!!

Tam said...

Fingers and all other crossable crossed sweetie!! Numbers looking good!!

Can't wait to "see" the good news!!

Ms. Planner said...

Go on with your bad self and the fabulous betas!

Yay! Happy fourth and glad to hear the beach was fun.