Saturday, December 05, 2009

The update that wasn't

So, as of yesterday, my E2 was around 170ish and I didn't have a single follicle over 10mm. Day EIGHT of stims.

That can't be a particularly good sign, huh?

I really don't have a lot to say about all of this. I was a slow responder last time, too, but by this point I at least had 4-5 follies at around 12mm. So, I'm even behind that ridiculously slow lead-up.

As Smirky said yesterday, I'm not out of the woods. Nowhere near. I go back Monday for another u/s and b/w. I have to hope that a bunch of the 7-8mm follies have grown or I fear I'm eerily close to a canceled cycle.

And that's the news from chez sticky. Let's hope for better news Monday or I'm going to have seriously regretted doing an IVF cycle during the Christmas season!

5 comments:

anna said...

Oh man- what an emotional roller-coaster, huh?! I'm thinkin of you and praying for the best!

Michele said...

Fingers crossed for better news on Monday!

Ms. Planner said...

Abiding with you. I hope it all starts going your way. Thinking of you.

Sarah said...

oh gosh, i didn't even remember how bad this business sucks over the holidays. f'ing infertility.

Tam said...

I missed that you were doing an IVF!! I hope those follies pick up real soon and that you wont have to regret doing a christmas cycle!!

Crossing everything for you sweets.

Love to the stickies!!