Monday, January 04, 2010

3,607

The levels continue to rise nicely--my level was 3,607 today (23dper). I wanted better than 3,000, so feel pretty good about that.

They're bringing me in for an ultrasound tomorrow--I was sort of hoping to wait a few days so there would be fewer days between this ultrasound and the all-important heartbeat ultrasound, which I assume will be roughly two weeks from tomorrow or Wednesday. But, it will be good to get a glimpse at things tomorrow to see how it's going.

All in all, I'm feeling almost hopeful today. Come on, sticky jrs!

(PS: I realize these updates have become quite utilitarian. I'll try to be more clever soon. :-)

7 comments:

Life in Eden said...

Utilitarian is just fine. Glad things are movin' along!

aretheytwins said...

Wahooo!! That's a great #! Hoping for a great ultrasound report tomorrow!

anna said...

AWESOME! And you even met your goal number! Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's ultrasound.

(Erica) Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Awww Thanks for making my day!!!! I was so happy to see this!!

Hugs,
Erica (Rebel)

Erin said...

Rock on, sister! No need for cleverness with numbers like that!

Belly Laughs said...

YEAH!!! Sending lots of good vibes for more positive news at the u/s. Very exciting!!

Michele said...

cant wait to hear all about the u/s!